Part-Time Office & Communications Manager
Please send resumes and cover letters to Terry Maples at email@example.com. The deadline to apply is June 17, 2018.
Cooperative Baptist Fellowship Virginia is beginning the search for the right person to join our staff team—a part-time (25-28 hours per week) Office & Communications Manager. The successful candidate for this position will exhibit strong Christian character and integrity, will possess positive interpersonal skills, and will possess a strong work ethic. This employee must be a self-starter, a strong team player, and show commitment to the work of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and CBFVA.
Education: BA or BS or similar college degree required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Coordinate office functions
• Manage communications and publications
• Maintain social media presence
• Coordinate event registration and logistics
• QuickBooks experience
• Manage database system
• Professional telephone skills
• Computer skills (both Windows and Apple systems)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Manage website