When You Invest in CBFVA…
You support a dynamic network of Christ-followers.
You nurture faith that leads to action in the world.
You engage in mission action that changes communities.
You promote peace and justice initiatives.
Give to CBFVA
100% of your gifts to the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of Virginia support advocacy efforts, theological education, and partnerships throughout our network.
The Impact of Your Gift Goes Further
- You enable CBFVA to keep telling the story of free and faithful Baptists.
- You empower life-changing student ministries in Virginia like Mission Madness, Fall Retreat, Call Weekend, and Winter Summit.
- You resource clergy and congregations through events, leadership development, training experiences, Bible studies, advocacy initiatives, and reference and referral.
- You address systemic poverty across Virginia through Bridges for Hope.
- You invest in theological education for folks called to vocational ministry through our partnerships with the Baptist House at Union Presbyterian Seminary and Baptist Seminary of Kentucky.
- You fund Field Personnel: the Hearnes in Danville, the Smiths in Fredericksburg, and Jenny Jenkins in Haiti.
- You stipend college students who serve as interns in churches across the Commonwealth.
- You foster connections across the state that lead to transformation.
- You provide the physical presence of the staff and the infrastructure necessary to fulfill CBFVA’s mission and vision.